Latest Blog Posts
- The Power Of Mindfulness: How Being Present Can Improve Your LifePracticing mindfulness can improve our productivity and cultivate a positive and uplifting mindset. In this post, Marianne shares how mindfulness helps in everyday life based on learnings from last Sunday’s …
- 19 Healthy Relationship Habits, Love and Marriage TipsIn this video, Episode 7 of the podcast, I interview my sister, Elly, about healthy relationship habits. She is a Filipina married to Jason, and they are based in the US with different backgrounds and cultures. Their marriage has been going strong for 18 years. Our conversation is filled with practical tips applicable to any relationship. Watch this video and learn how to take your relationships to the next level!
- #6: When you feel like quitting..Feeling like giving up on a goal or task? Listen to this short episode and get the encouragement and faith you need to keep going! The transition between stages in …
- 22 Proven Parenting Habits for a joyful life with kidsRaising children is no easy job. It requires a lot of understanding, patience and using the right parenting habits that will help guide a child in the right direction. As parents, we aim to create an environment where our children can feel safe and secure while growing up. Whether you’ve just started raising kids, have been a parent long enough, or want to be one, this article will help you adopt certain habits that will help you find joy as your kids grow.
- 13 Easy self-improvement habits to find joy in lifeOur self-awareness helps us discover what matters most to help us uncover the experiences that bring us lasting joy and satisfaction. This also helps us find out the areas we need to improve ourselves. In this episode, we will explore how we can develop healthy self-improvement habits to appreciate life better.
- Episode 3: What is Real Wealth? Unlocking Hidden RichesNo matter what your definition of wealth might be, unlocking hidden riches requires a certain level of self-awareness. In this episode, we’ll look at some of the most critical factors contributing to happiness and well-being. The goal is to help you find ways to unlock the riches already within you so that you can live with greater joy and fulfillment in your own life.
Hi, I’m Marianne
I’m glad you found this little newbie blog of mine amongst the many other longstanding ones out there.
I started Finding Joy with Less to stay motivated on the journey of living in simplicity and contentment and help my friends and others interested in pursuing this lifestyle.